Hi everyone! The last wrap-up post I did was in October and I forgot to write one every month until now. In this post, I’ll do a quick inventory of all the books I’ve read in February and all the books I SINCERELY hope I can read in March (my birthday month!!)
Here’s a glimpse at the 11 books I’ve managed to read in February :
I have read an ebook and ten physical books. I think it was a pretty good month overall. I haven’t reviewed all the books I’ve read on the blog but I’ll link those I have.
- Newcomer by Keigo Higashino(Japanese fiction/Thriller) 🌟🌟🌟🌟
- The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon (Adult/Fantasy)🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
- We Hunt the Flame (Fantasy/ASIAN fantasy/ YA)🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
- The Tattooist of Auschwitz by Heather Morris🌟🌟🌟🌟(Historical fiction)
- I Owe You One by Sophie Kinsella(Family dynamics/romance)🌟🌟
- Wicked Saints by Emily A. Duncan (Fantasy/ Slavic themes)🌟🌟🌟🌟
- The Girl in the Tower by Katherine Arden(Book#2 in The Winternight Trilogy)🌟🌟🌟🌟.5
- The Familiars by Stacey Halls (Historical Fiction/Feminism)🌟🌟🌟🌟.5
- We Must be Brave by Frances Liardet🌟🌟🌟.75
- Sea Monsters by Chloe aridjis (literary fiction) 🌟🌟🌟🌟
These are all the books I have planned to read in March. I’ll be reading Small Town Hearts by Lilli Vale and When the Sky Fell on Splendour for a blog and Instagram tour respectively. All the books except City of Brass were generously gifted to by their publishers.
A Small Note
When I started my book blog and bookstagram account last year, I didn’t expect anybody to read it or like my posts. I didn’t even expect to make so many friends through my blog or bookstagram. I cannot tag everyone because not all of my friends have blogs but to those of you who follow me and/or daily engage with me: THANK YOU SO FRICKING MUCH! I LOVE YOU ALL.
How did your February go? How many books did you read? What are you looking forward to the most in March? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!